|About||The official business club for Green River College. We have our member meetings each quarter and everything will be updated on Facebook, so stay tuned to get updated!|
- Expand members’ knowledge of the business world, including sub-field like Economics, Entrepreneurship, Marketing, Accouting, Finance and Business Leadership. Expose them to different economic ideologies and financial strands of thought. Through debates and presentations, members will sharpen their elocution and gain a solid understanding of the underpinnings of not only Wall Street and Corporate America, but the world as a whole.
- Act as a think tank for issues related to the current economic and financial climate. The club will provide an open and nourishing environment where members can freely express their thoughts and analysis of topics related to the contemporary economic and financial realm.
- Be a forum for tips and advices, new marketing, investing and entrepreneurial trends in the business world.
- Provide a variety of hands-on experience, covering from project management tools, marketing tools, Pitch sales, the Stock Market world, etc
- Provide and safe and fun space for Business major students or students interested in Business to meet, learn, share ideas and opinions.