Since 1885, we have been promoting a Humane Community.
We are committed to strengthening our community by supporting humane care of animals and fostering the human-animal bond.
Greater Androscoggin Humane Society’s Social Media Comment and Posting Policy
Thank you for joining the GAHS’s Facebook Page. By taking part in discussions on our page, you are agreeing to the following policy to maintain respectful and amicable interaction:
· All opinions are welcome, but comments submitted on social media outlets should remain relevant to the current topic and GAHS.
· Attacks on any person, profanity and aggressive behavior are prohibited. This includes comments that promote cruelty to animals or are against the GAHS’s Mission.
· No spam, advertising or promoting of products/services will be tolerated. This includes repeated posts of identical or very similar content in a counter-productive manner.
· Wall postings are disabled in order to reduce spam and keep conversations on-topic. Should you have a question or comment unrelated to GAHS’s post, please email email@example.com or send a private message to our page administrator using the "message" button.
We reserve the right to delete posts containing the following:
· Unfair, unsubstantiated and provably false statements.
· Defamatory, discriminatory, racist, offensive, obscene, inflammatory, unlawful, or otherwise objectionable statements, language or content.
· Bullying, harassment or personal attacks.
Content submitted by social media users does not necessarily represent the views of the Greater Androscoggin Humane Society. We reserve the right to alter this policy and to block or delete offenders of this policy.