|About||Green Energy Trading is Australia’s leading independent REC agent and clean energy advocate.|
We know how busy our clients are and we know they need a trusted partner to deliver outcomes. That's why our friendly team provides a professional service, in-depth knowledge and a proactive response to market conditions.
We are committed to introducing new initiatives in an evolving marketplace to ensure an efficient, effective service that meets our clients’ needs.
Green Energy Trading is Australia's largest environmental certificate agents. We buy the rights to create certificates from consumers and installers of renewable energy and energy efficiency products then sell them on the wholesale marketplace.
Established in 2007 to support renewable energy businesses and their customers take advantage of Renewable Energy Certificates and other environmental credit schemes. Green Energy Trading is a registered agent who creates, purchase and trades environmental certificates for customers of solar PV, solar hot water, small wind and other renewable energy and energy efficiency projects.
Managing Director and founder of Green Energy Trading, Ric Brazzale, was on the government’s initial Renewable Energy Certificate Advisory Committee. Ric remains an advocate of renewable energy and is one of Australia’s leading experts in this field.
Why choose Green Energy Trading?
• We are independent from manufacturers and installers
• We approach market price changes with sensitivity and flexibility to ensure less volatility for our clients.
• A broad range of products and services are offered including the creation and sale of certificates, market and client analysis, commercial finance and consultancy programs.
• Online certificate creation through our own system 'Geo' with your choice of payment turnaround times and pricing.
• We provide training for new clients.
• Environmental certificates are our core business therefore we can keep you up-to-date with developments in the market.
Green Energy Trading is committed to environmental sustainability and has a talented team to support our clients. Green Energy Trading employs experts to analyse the market and understand the mechanisms driving price, volume and future directions. We can then translate this knowledge to benefit our clients, making us one of the leading agents in the sector.
Through our proactive approach in engaging with all stakeholders (be that government, industries, staf
|Awards||Australian Solar Council Hall of Fame member|