|About||Single Family Office|
Green Mesa Capital, LLC (the “Company”), is privately owned and headquartered in Henderson, Nevada. Since inception, the Company has specialized in alternative investments with a multi-strategy single-sector mandate: institutional real estate in North America and Western Europe. The Company’s search methodology uses private and public markets simultaneously to help identify information arbitrage, deploy applied value investing strategies, and to maximize risk-adjusted returns. Activities of the Company include investment research, portfolio design, joint ventures, asset management, and optimizing asset sales. The following strategies highlight current and past real estate transactions of the Company's principals:
Senior High-Yield Debt
• Private Debt financing for short-term, high yield, value-added real estate projects. Loan guarantees can also be provided.
• Investing in mezzanine debt that yields attractive risk-adjusted returns.
• Recapitalization opportunities involving high quality valued assets financed with excessive leverage that require restructuring or recapitalization.
• Legacy Debt targets lenders looking to reduce debt positions. We expect to invest in legacy debt instruments on a discounted basis through DIP, NPL, short sale, and REO transactions.
• Convertible Debt is for RealTech and FinTech ventures with reoccurring revenue models.
• Equity Bonds include build-to-suit, sale-leaseback, and other credit tenant NNN leases.
• Preferred equity investments associated with the acquisition, development, recapitalization, reclamation, renovation, or stabilization of real estate opportunities.
• Public Equity and mortgage REIT’s, public home builders, and public companies related to real estate verticals and its global supply chain, are often mispriced securities and compliment portfolio positions.
|Founded||June 27, 2014|
|Products||Private Debt Real Estate, Private Equity Real Estate, Public Debt Real Estate, Public Equity Real Estate, FinTech/RealTech Ventures.|