We’re the natural leader in green grading. We are proud partners to over 2000 eco-friendly accommodation providers and attractions in the UK and abroad
Green Tourism - Social Media Usage Guidelines
The Green Tourism Facebook page is a place to share news and stories from Green Tourism and its members. This may come in the form of pictures, links to the Green Tourism website or the sharing of links to external sites that features material relevant to Green Tourism and its members.
We love to hear from you and encourage all comments and questions, however, we do ask that users do not post content that falls into the following categories and we reserve the right to remove postings that are:
• Determined to be inappropriate, in poor taste, or otherwise irrelevant to the purposes of the page
• “Trolling”, or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track
• Profane, defamatory, offensive or violent language
• Personal attacks/hateful/discriminatory comments meant to harass, threaten or abuse an individual
• Links or comments containing sexually explicit content material
• Promoting products, services, or brands
If an individual violates this policy we reserve the right to hide their comments or block them from posting to our Facebook page.