Set against dramatic cliffs overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Half Moon Bay Golf Links features 36 holes of championship golf as well as clubhouse facilities including a top-quality Pro Shop and a gourmet, ocean-view bar and restaurant.
For nearly 40 years, avid golfers have been returning to this incomparable setting, enjoying the variety of play offered by our two award winning courses: the classic American parkland-styled The Old Course and Scottish-Links-styled Ocean Course.
Over the years, many prestigious honors have been bestowed upon these spectacular courses,
including these recent accolades:
• “The 75 Best Golf Resorts in North America ” – Golf Digest
• “Four Stars: A San Francisco Treat” – Golf Digest
• “Premier Resorts” – GOLF Magazine
• “Top 80 Golf Resorts” – Conde Nast Traveler
• “Platinum List” – Celebrated Living
• “No. 2 Resort in Northern California” – ACES
• “One of the 18 Great Country Clubs for a Day” – Bloomberg/Businessweek
Half Moon Bay Golf Links has been selected as a host site for the 2008 LPGA Samsung World Championship Tournament, the women’s U.S. Open Qualifier (2006, 2008, and 2012), as well as the men’s U.S. Open Qualifier (2007, 2009, 2010, and 2011).
#18: Best Golf Resorts in North America -Golf Digest
Gold Medal Winner/Premier Resorts -Golf Magazine
"One of the 18 Great Country Clubs for a day" -Business Week
"One of the "World's Best Golf Resorts -Readers Survey" -Travel + Leisure Golf