|About||Harmony Hall Centre for Seniors (also known as Call-A-Service, Inc.) is a multicultural community centre for seniors 55+, located in East Toronto.|
Harmony Hall Centre for Seniors empowers and connects seniors 55+ by delivering transportation, recreational and support services in East Toronto.
We offer cultural programs for seniors in Bengali, Chinese, English, and Tamil and bring all four groups together to promote cultural harmony.
Services and programs provided include:
1. Transportation to medical appointments, adult day programs, shopping and social events.
2. Programming for social and recreational activities such as congregate dining, billiards, karaoke, mahjong, chess, casino trips, and art programs.
3. Wellness activities such as yoga, tai chi, gentle fitness, and walking groups.
4. Educational opportunities including classes in language, computers, health promotion seminars and cooking.
5. Support to address critical needs related to housing, immigration, social assistance, and pensions.