|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Highland Community College, located in northwest Illinois, offers an Associates of Applied Sciences Degree in Hospitality Management. The program's purpose is to create pathways for those pursuing careers in the hospitality and tourism industries.|
Highland Community College is committed to shaping the
future of our communities by providing quality education
and learning opportunities through programs and services
that encourage the personal and professional growth of
the people of northwestern Illinois. This mission is carried
• Providing instruction to enable students to complete
specific vocational degrees and certificates.
• Providing occupational training, retraining, and/or
upgrading of skills to meet individual, local, and state
• Providing developmental and general education designed
to meet individual educational goals.
• Providing community education designed to meet local
cultural needs and encourage lifelong learning.
• Providing opportunities that enhance cultural understanding
through international education.
• Providing a range of student support services that
recognize and support the educational goals and
needs of a diverse student population.
• Supporting economic development through partnerships
with business, industry, chambers of commerce,
units of local government, and other educational
• Providing community access as an open-door institution
to all college services and facilities.
Highland Community College, located in northwest Illinois, offers an Associates of Applied Sciences Degree in Hospitality Management.
The program's purpose is to provide students with the skills and knowledge to be successful in careers in the hospitality and tourism industries, and to help connect those students with potential employers.