Established in 2001, the Health Promotion Board (HPB) has a vision to build a nation of healthy people.
To achieve this, HPB assumes the role of the main driver for national health promotion and disease prevention programmes.
HPB implements programmes that reach out to the population, specifically children, adults and the elderly. These programmes include health and dental services for school children, Screen for Life, BreastScreen Singapore, AIDS Education Programme, CervicalScreen Singapore, Childhood Injury Prevention Programme, Mental Health Education Programme, National Myopia Prevention Programme, Physical Activity, National Smoking Control Programme, Nutrition Programme, Workplace Health Promotion Programme, HealthLine and HealthZone, among many others. New programmes will also be initiated over time to address health concerns among the community.
We would like to encourage all visitors to start conversations and share with us your thoughts, suggestions and comments if any. However, we ask that you do not leave comments of the following nature:
• Profane, defamatory, obscene or violent language
• “Trolling” or deliberately posting disruptive comments to discussions
• Hateful or discriminatory remarks towards any specific groups or individuals
• Abusive, harassing, stalking or threatening others
• Spam or uploading of links that contain viruses or programs
• Advertising, promotion or endorsement of any products, services or brands
• Violation of any copyright or intellectual property rights
• Violation of any laws or regulations
HPB reserves the right to remove posts that go against the terms as specified above. Users who go against these terms may be blocked from our page, so as to not disrupt other users. Thank you!