|Work hours||Add information|
Boston Children's is the main pediatric teaching hospital for Harvard Medical School & its Heart Center is one of the largest programs in the world.
Here at the Boston Children's Heart Center, we recognize that every patient (and heart) with a congenital cardiac defect is unique.
We will work with you to develop a customized treatment plan that meets your particular needs, and we'll be here to guide you through the decision-making process. We walk every step of the way with families—before, during and after medical and surgical treatments.
We have experience treating rare heart problems with results that are among the best in the world.
|Awards||Named #1 in Cardiology and Heart Surgery every year that U.S.News & World Report has ranked the nation's top pediatric hospitals by specialty. http://bit.ly/YpeNFW|
Our Specialty Programs and Services: http://bit.ly/Zp4Nr8
- Adult Congenital Heart Service
- Cardiac Anesthesia Services
- Cardiac Neurodevelopmental Program
- Cardiac Surgery Program
- Cardiology Outpatient Services
- Cardiomyopathy Program
- Cardiovascular Genetics Program
- Congenital Heart Valve Center (CHVC)
- Division of Non-Invasive Cardiac Imaging
- Electrophysiology Service
- Exercise Physiology
- Fetal Cardiology Program
- Heart Transplant Program
- Interventional Catheterization Program
- Kawasaki Disease Program
- Preventive Cardiology Clinic
- Pulmonary Hypertension Program
- Pulmonary Vein Stenosis Program
- Robotic Surgery
For a second opinion, to schedule an appointment or for more information please call 617-355-HART.