|About||Fresh from the farm and honest-to-goodness New England cooking. Open daily for breakfast, lunch, and supper. Twitter: @HenriettasTable #FreshandHonest|
|Restaurant specialties||Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch|
|Mission||“Our goal at Henrietta’s is to deliver the freshest available food, through proper cooking techniques and excellent service,” says Executive Chef Peter Davis.|
Chef Peter Davis has created a comfortable and award-winning restaurant at Henrietta's Table, which honors the culinary bounty of New England.
Chef Davis uses organic and native ingredients from local producers in and beyond Massachusetts to create an original and simple approach to classic regional cuisine. Davis’ keen awareness of the integrity of food in its natural state, eye for color and instinct for balance of tastes has earned him both local and national critical acclaim.
The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and supper seven days a week, along with an award-winning weekend brunch. During the spring and summer, guests can enjoy dining on the Henrietta’s large outdoor patio.
Henrietta’s Table is located in Harvard Square, inside The Charles Hotel, One Bennett Street, Cambridge, MA 02138.
Reservations can be made by calling (617) 661-5005 or online at http://www.henriettastable.com/reservations.html
• Sustainer of the Year, Chef Peter Davis, Chefs Collaborative, 2010
• 10 Best Business Breakfasts – Boston, Henrietta’s Table, Zagat, 2010
• Fresh & Honest: Winner, Cookbook Category, New England Book Festival, 2009
• Green Business Awards: Innovation, Boston Business Journal, 2009
• Best of Boston: Best Brunch, Runner Up, Boston magazine, 2009
• Boston’s Best Brunch, The Improper Bostonian, 2009, 2008, 2004, 2003
• Santé Awards: Regional Sustainability, Santé, 2008
• Go Green Award: Waste Reduction/Small Business, City of Cambridge, 2008
• Best Brunch, Boston Phoenix, 2008
• America’s Best Farm to Table Restaurants, Gourmet, 2007