|About||Feinstes Biskuitporzellan aus der Hering Manufaktur – handmade in Germany.|
|Description||Feinstes Biskuitporzellan aus der Hering Manufaktur – handmade in Germany.|
|Awards||Stefanie Hering’s works have won several international design awards and are represented in prestigious collections. Prizes include: “Gold Medal”, Ceramic Biennale Corea, Hessian State Award, "red dot award”, “design plus”, ICFF Editors Awards Craftmanship, State Prize of Berlin. Collections include: German Historical Museum [Deutsches Historisches Museum] and Museum of Decorative Arts [Kunstgewerbemuseum], Berlin, Musée National de Céramique, Sèvres, Museum of Arts & Crafts, Frankfurt a. M., Grassi Museum, Leipzig.|
- Masters: The starred collection - avant-garde for masters of their craft
Pure aesthetic for an aspiring professional cuisine. Perfect symbiosis. Masterly porcelain for masterly dishes.
- Prime: Full of character from the very beginning – from breakfast to afternoon. Appealing, elegant, inviting. Aesthetic légèreté to accompany you throughout the day. Private pleasures and the finest hospitality.
- Essence: Simple elegance that transforms a table into a dining experience Avant-garde for the pure pleasure of entertaining. Clear, unmistakeable and full of character. Porcelain for the sheer joy of living.
- Noble: Stylish avant-garde – elegant perfection for those festive moments. For that very special occasion. Noble and unique in form and workmanship. For exceptional sophistication and exceptional quality.
- Soul: Pure beauty for those light-hearted moments Leisure, pleasure, party, friends – even if it gets a little crowded. Full of character, with strong detailing. For those joyous moments that bring a smile to the participants' lips.
- Desire: For the two of us – something a little special to spread a little joy
Little masterpieces in form and workmanship, details to relish. The individual gift, delight in detail, that 'something a little different' in porcelain.
- Five: When sophistication is the order of the day From the first cup of coffee in the morning to the banquet in the evening, The professional answer to the sophisticated demands of the true connoisseur
- Source: Glassware that adds refinement Clear lines of masterly glassware. The perfect form for the purest of waters, a creamy espresso, an exquisite dessert, a fine brandy, a single malt or an elegant cocktail.
- Domain: Unmistakeable avant-garde in glass Glassware that is full of character, the avant-garde of the cognoscenti. Stylish elegance and masterly perfection for pure pleasure.
- Oyster: Textiles to relish, elegantly present. Unique textiles fo