|About||Hertford Regional College (HRC) offers high quality training and education with hundreds of full-time, part-time, higher education and apprenticeship options to choose from. Visit www.hrc.ac.uk for more information.|
"HRC was my first choice! I've always wanted to come here! I'm fascinated by HRC and it's facilities. Just by looking at the college from the outside I could see how advanced it was, and that's what sold me!" - Lizzie Malessy, Level 3 Games Development student
Five reasons to study at HRC:
1. Employability - we will help you develop the skills employers tell us they want and those that help the best employees stand out from the crowd.
2. Work experience - as an HRC student you will have access to a network of employers who offer work experience that can't be found elsewhere.
3. Maths and English - we're passionate about helping you achieve those all-important qualifications.
4. Award-winning facilities - we have invested heavily in our campuses so you can study in some of the best facilities in the FE sector.
5. Industry-trained experts - Our teaching teams come from varied professional backgrounds and can offer an unparalleled insight into careers.
FE Team Enterprise Award 2017
Silver Teaching Excellence Framework for Higher Education 2017-2020
YMCA Platinum Partner for Personal Training Qualifications
|Products||An wide range of full-time study programmes, apprenticeships, higher education options and part-time courses offered at two campuses offering industry-standard facilities.|