Official Facebook page for the High Museum of Art in Atlanta, GA.
Thank you for liking the High Museum of Art’s official Facebook page. We’re glad you’re here.
We are committed to creating a community that encourages self-expression and mirrors the values of the High Museum of Art as a not-for-profit organization, including respect for the rights, dignity, and property of others as well as a non-discriminatory policy on the basis of race, religion, culture, gender, age, or disability. We ask all fans to do their part to help us achieve this goal by not posting content that:
• is threatening, abusive, hateful, obscene, indecent, or otherwise objectionable
• is deceptive, false, or misleading
• is illegal
• violates the intellectual property rights of other individuals
• references a third-party website or is self-promoting spam
• advances unrelated social or political agendas
• solicits goods and services
We reserve the right to ban users who do not follow these policies, and to remove any content that violates our guidelines or that we determine to be otherwise offensive to our community. All content also must comply with Facebook’s policies.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope to see you at the High soon!
Originally founded in 1905 as the Atlanta Art Association, the High Museum of Art received its first permanent home in 1926, when Mrs. Joseph M. High donated her family’s residence on Peachtree Street.