High Resolves runs workshops in Australian schools for grades 7 – 10. We are proud to have empowered over 120,000 Australian high school students since 2005!
We are passionate about working with students in schools to help build their motivation, skills and confidence to make a difference in their communities, plus a range of skills important for for success in work, education and life.
The High Resolves curriculum:
- Eight highly immersive, simulation-based workshops for full year cohorts across Years 7 to 10
- Delivered in-school by dynamic, professional educators
- Flexible implementation approach - choose the modules relevant to your school
- Multiple touch-points per year level for sustained learning outcomes
- Focused on global competencies as well as personal and social capabilities
- Includes classroom resources and professional development to support teachers
Delivered in-school by professional educators. Currently available in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne and surrounding regional areas.
2 - 2.5 hours per session of up to 80 students
We'd love to support your school too!
Check out our website to find out more about our programs.