Nestled on the white, sandy Flic en Flac beach, on the west coast of the island, The Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa offers a host of world-class facilities
The Hilton Mauritius Resort & Spa nestles on the white, sandy Flic en Flac beach, on the west ‘sunset’ coast of the island. About 50km from SSR International Airport, it offers a host of world-class facilities, including well appointed rooms, a luxury spa, a kids club for children from 4 to 12 years, a range of complimentary water sports, culinary excellence at three restaurants, three bars and a conference area with dedicated banqueting team.
The hotel has 193 stylishly appointed sea facing rooms and suites, designed to provide the ultimate in comfort and relaxation. Arranged in small pavilions and surrounded by lush tropical landscaping, the rooms are fully equipped and air-conditioned and open onto private balconies or patios, making them ideal for inspired work or serene relaxation. Interconnecting rooms are available for families.
Indulge in a selection of delicious dining experiences at the 3 restaurants and 3 bars;
• La Pomme d’Amour: International daily breakfast and themed dinner buffets
• Ginger Thai: Authentic Thai cuisine
• Les Coquillages: Gourmet Cuisine with your feet in the sands
• Aqua Bar: The relaxing lounge atmosphere makes it the perfect meeting place in the evening
• Vista Bar: Excellent location to watch the sun set while sipping refreshing cocktails.
• Hibiscus Bar: Located next to the Infinity Pool it's the perfect location to cool down after sunbathing
Inspired by the four elements – fire, air, water and earth – The Spa Mauritius offers an indulgent range of ancient rituals and high quality, exotic treatments from all around the world. The Ice Cream Kiddies Spa welcomes our little guests for a selection of tailor-made treatments.
The resort provides bespoke venue for conferences, seminars, exhibitions, product promotions and team-building events. Four fully-equipped meeting rooms cater for up to 350 guests, with a large foyer and sweeping terraces set aside for pre-functions.
Follow us on Instagram: www.instagram.com/hilton_mauriti