|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Former Piedmont & Northern Railway Greer Depot|
Constructed in 1913, Charles Christian Hook of Charlotte, North Carolina, designed the depot as a combination passenger station and freight warehouse for the Piedmont & Northern Railway, later used by the Seaboard Coast Line Railroad, Seaboard System Railroad and finally CSX Transportation, before facing potential demolition in 1984. Saved from the wrecking ball by Greenville County Redevelopment Authority, it was finally sold to Station One Partnership in 1987 and redeveloped as retail and office space.
Fast forward to 2017... Letchworth Properties, LLC purchased the Historic Greer Depot with the hope of fully restoring it to its original grandeur. The building now serves as the General and Administrative offices of Western Carolina Railway Service Corporation, Greenville & Western Railway Company, LLC and Aiken Railway Company, LLC, as well as continuing to provide retail and office spaces on the lower level. Property Management provided by Langston Black Real Estate, Inc.
Contact Miles Nason for current space availability.