|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The Household Cavalry Foundation aims to provide an umbrella of support to our Regimental family, whether caring for soldiers injured on operations, or providing relief to veterans and their dependents.|
The HCF has five charitable aims:
1. Providing support to our serving soldiers
2. Caring for casualties and their dependents
3. Providing welfare and relief for veterans in distress
4. Ensuring the maintenance of our heritage
5. Supporting and promoting respect for our horses and equine traditions
The Household Cavalry Foundation (HCF) has been set up for the care of the soldiers, casualties, veterans, horses and heritage of Britain's senior regiments (The Life Guards and The Blues and Royals). Whether helping soldiers injured on operations or providing aid to veterans and their dependents, the HCF provides a vital support role that works to improve the lives of all members of the Household Cavalry family.
To donate please visit www.hcavfoundation.org - any donation is greatly appreciated.
Follow on instagram - Householdcavalryfoundation