|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The HCPSS is the public school system for residents of Howard County, Maryland. (Click Long Description in About section for more)|
This is the official Facebook page for the Howard County Public School System. If you are looking for more information, please visit www.hcpss.org.
HCPSS Use Policy
This purpose of this site is to transmit information about HCPSS and to provide a means of commenting on the information posted as a means of connecting and collaborating with those who care deeply about the education of our children. Please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Posts and other content added by the administrators of the HCPSS Facebook page are official Howard County Public School System information. Opinions expressed by Facebook users on the HCPSS Facebook page do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Howard County Public School System.
By using or accessing the HCPSS Facebook page, you agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions. HCPSS reserves the right to immediately remove any users or content that violates these terms, including postings that violate copyright or trademark protections.
HCPSS reserves the right to remove or ban any user or comments that contain:
• Profane, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, or offensive language or graphics;
• Harassing, violent, or threatening language or disparages any individual or group based on ethnic, racial, religious, gender/sexual orientation, or disability characteristic;
• Disparaging remarks about a specific HCPSS employee;
• Endorsements, campaign material, and personal or company promotions;
• Third-party advertisements, to include but not limited to websites or Facebook pages and groups;
• “Trolling” or posting deliberately disruptive statements meant to hijack comment threads or throw discussions off-track.
HCPSS further reserves the right to remove or ban any user or comments that:
• Are not related to the original post;
• Are spam or include links to other sites
• Advocate illegal activity or could reasonably lead to a material and substantial disruption to school system o