|Work hours||Add information|
• Are you Stressed? Angry? Stuck?
• Is your Life out of Control?
» Heal Your Life NOW !
» It’s Fast … and It Works !
|Mission||My mission is to decrease stress and increase happiness in the city, as well as to help on one-to-one basis as many people as possible to get rid of the past emotional charge and to live in the present, content and happy lives.|
The Art of Healing is a gentle practical approach to emotional healing that works with your subconscious mind and beliefs by accessing and then transforming the issues and the parts of yourself that require recognition and resolution.
A Quick Overview
The work involves an initial interview where we decide what you want to accomplish.
• We form a contract and begin a process to solve the problem. We take as long as needed to achieve the contract.
• One or more follow-up sessions will be necessary to reinforce the changes you have been experiencing. Frequency of sessions may be between two and eight weeks apart, since the changes need to be integrated into your everyday life.
• After your process we will arrange an evaluation session to review what has been happening, what changes you have noticed, how have you felt when faced with previously triggering situations, etc?
• You should be noticing changes right away or during the first few days.
“ Had a great one on one with Dan, he is definitely doing this for the sole purpose of helping people, which I think is rare. I highly recommend! ”
— Clem M., Toronto on Jul 22, 2013.
“ Just to let you know that I had a wonderful one-on-one sessions with Dan at my home. I didn’t expect it to be so simple, yet so powerful.
He is one of a kind, and his work is nothing short of incredible. I'm so glad I met him. Looking forward for the group meditation experience! ”
— Zorka O., Toronto on Nov 19, 2012.
Q: How Many Sessions?
A: It averages between three and six hours, ...
but has been known to take longer. This is transformational work. The time varies with each person and each issue. The change cannot be forced. Your own subconscious determines how long is needed for the change to be complete.
Q: What Happens in a Private Session?
A: Initial Interview, Change Work, ...
The first session with a client consists of three par
|Founded||Dan Jankovich, BSc.|
|Products||Hypnotherapy, Hypnosis, Guided Meditation, Laughter Yoga, Reiki, EFT, Holotropic Breathwork, Breathwork, Rebirthing, Past Life Regression|