|Work hours||Add information|
The Interactive Advertising Bureau of Canada empowers the Media and Marketing Industries to thrive in the Digital Economy.
Working with Advertisers, Agencies, Publishers, and Service Associates, IAB Canada will establish and communicate Interactive advertising best practices that optimize Advertiser investment, leading to increased stakeholder value.
We do this by:
* Being the pre-eminent source of *Canadian cross-media (CMOST) and other Interactive advertising Research (CMUST);
* Setting Standards and guidelines that make Interactive media easier for advertisers and agencies to plan, buy, design, execute, track and evaluate;
* Promoting research, standards and the overall effectiveness of Interactive advertising to advertisers, agencies, publishers and the press, via various types of Education, courses, events, and through the IAB Website;
* Assisting the industry in Attracting, Training and Motivating human resources;
* Being an Advocate for the Canadian Interactive advertising industry to the Canadian government; and,
* Expanding the breadth and depth of IAB membership, to increase communication and Networking between industry stakeholders, and to provide direct value to members.
Our not-for-profit association represents a Membership composed of Interactive Advertisers, Agencies, Publishers and Service Associates.
|Products||Events, public and custom courses, research & consulting|