|Work hours||Add information|
|About||All about ictLovers on this link http://ictlovers.com|
ICTLovers is a free platform made for Rwandans (students, engineers, teachers …) in order to help each other in our daily activities in ICT Area.
Our activities are presented in 7 points.
1) Our website is a future free platform for linking pupils, students with teachers and professors to help students accept and support them in their schooling.
2) Encourage pupils and students to self-training, especially in areas of computing.
3) Promote, enhance and improve innovation among Rwandan young people by organizing innovation competitions in order to develop their creative spirit.
4) Forum of support on various topics ranging from academic subjects (math, physics, chemistry, programming ...) to computer related problems (hardware/software).
5) Organize workshops to share knowledge, improved skills in several areas.
6) Social activities oriented computing(web design,Computer software Development,...)
7) Inform students, scholarship opportunities to study abroad (scholarship).
|Founded||RUKUNDO Fiston Bruno|