|Work hours||Add information|
Mission & Objectives
ideaAction - KUSOM Business Incubator, on the campus of Kathmandu University School of Management, will foster entrepreneurship and serve start-up with mentoring, flexible space, access to a network of resources and other business services designed to accelerate their success, and create jobs and revenue.
• Cultivate entrepreneurship on the KUSOM campus and in the community.
• Assist in the formation of new businesses, both technology business and nontechnology, in the community, and aid in their successful development.
• Create good paying jobs in the community.
• Position the university and the business community to take advantage of the new business opportunities that may be generated.
• Provide experiential learning opportunities and internships for students and faculty that will complement programs on campus.
• Create jobs for graduating students and alumni.
• Expand the opportunities for KUSOM to partner and engage with the business community.