|Work hours||Add information|
|About||IDetermine Foundation, based in Madhya Pradesh, is a community based organisation working for the social causes in rural and urban India.|
1. To provide opportunities to children for their rights, quality education, health services, food and shelter.
2. To create awareness among people about clean environment, traffic rules, hygiene , life skills and medical facility available.
3. Provide villagers in the rural,tribal, and semi urban area with the tools to develop their socioeconomic and health status.
4. To promote, maintain or assist all activities bu individual or institution anywhere in the republic of India for the safety of forests and animals.
5. To create awareness on sexuality, gender, and AIDS, and work on different schemes run by the government run by schools.
6. To arrange and organize lectures, debates, seminars and discussions for the diffusion of the knowledge and for the promotion of the education.
7. To work on local communities based natural resource management to reduce poverty.
8. To work on different schemes for women empowerment, disabled, destitute, slum areas, tribal, and people from the remote areas.
9. To work on awareness of fundamental rights, human rights, and organize debate, seminars and workshops for the profusion of knowledge.
10. To engage youth for the welfare of the society.
11. To encourage agriculture and assist formers for the different schemes related to agriculture run by the government agencies like NA BARD, CA PART.
12. To work for all the justice related issues.
13. To promote, maintain or assist all activities by individuals or institutions anywhere in the republic of India which are in conformity with the objectives of the trust and are conducive for the well being and general welfare of the society .
|Founded||07 july 2010|