|Work hours||Add information|
The European umbrella organisation for organic food and farming.
* To promote within the EU the principles and practices of organic agriculture
and food production as set out in the IFOAM Standards.
* To coordinate and represent IFOAM members in EU countries, within IFOAM,
in the EU and elsewhere.
* To enable the exchange of information both between IFOAM members in EU
countries and with other bodies worldwide.
* To assist in the coordination and dissemination of research in organic food
production throughout the EU.
* To work towards the establishment of common policies within the Group in
relation to the above.
IFOAM EU is a non-profit membership-based organisation that brings together more than 190 organisations, associations and enterprises. It represents the organic movement in Europe and promotes the further development of organic food and farming.