|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Explore... Excite... Ignite...|
Immersion's program objectives include:
1) Improving school attendance, career awareness, and job readiness
2) Engaging youth interest in science and improving science literacy
3) Creating and supporting pathways to careers in science, technology, engineering, math, and related fields
Immersion has developed nine multimedia programs covering a wide variety of topics in the ocean sciences:
• Marine Mammals of the Arctic
• Ocean Exploration
• Monterey Bay
• Secrets of the Gulf
• Ancient Eruptions!
• Life at the Extremes
• Return to Titanic
• Adventures to the Black Sea
Immersion Learning is a program of The JASON Project.