Our Mission: To help people and communities transform their lives through creativity and the arts.
You agree, through use of this Facebook page:
- That you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or which otherwise breaches any law;
- That advertisements, chain letters, and solicitations constitute inappropriate use of the forum. However, if you can offer expertise, guidance or information on given subjects, please do so, but do not offer this advice as an attempt to sell your own product or service. Any attempt to solicit customers may result in removal from this page.
- Given that posts appear in real-time, it is impossible for Impact Arts to review a post before it becomes public. Impact Arts cannot guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any post. Impact Arts actively monitors posts, but is not responsible for the content of posts. Posts by others on this page expresses the views of their authors and do not represent the views of Impact Arts.
- That you are solely responsible for the content of your post. By contributing to this forum, you consent to your post being altered, edited, or adapted in any way Impact Arts sees fit or removed without providing any reason.
- Any user who has an objection to a post is encouraged to contact the Facebook moderator.