|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Welcome to the corporate ING page. For questions regarding your bank account please visit the Facebook page of your local bank.|
|Mission||We believe all sustainable progress is driven by people with the imagination and determination to improve their future and the futures of those around them. We empower people and organisations to realise their own vision for a better future – however modest or grand. Our purpose therefore is: Empowering people to stay a step ahead in life and in business.|
We are a global financial institution with a strong European base, offering banking services. We draw on our experience and expertise, our commitment to excellent service and our global scale to meet the needs of a broad customer base, comprising individuals, families, small businesses, large corporations, institutions and governments. Our customers are at the heart of what we do.
Our more than 52,000 employees offer retail and commercial banking services to customers in over 40 countries. Our strengths include our well-known, strong brand with positive recognition from customers in many countries, strong financial position, omnichannel distribution strategy and international network. Moreover, ING is currently among leaders in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index ‘Banks industry’ group.
Below you will find some guidelines that will guarantee that this Facebook page remains fun and interesting for everybody. We can adjust or change these guidelines when needed.
We respect everybody’s opinion also when these are not in line with our own ones. Remarks about how we act or about our services are allowed. They can help us improve.
• We expect everybody to respect and act according to common values.
• Insults, swearing, calling names, misleading or discrimination are not allowed. This kind of communication will be deleted and removed.
• It is not allowed to dominate the ING wall by repeating remarks or discussions. When needed we will remove some of the content to make room for others without removing the topic.
• Commercial post or advertising in any form are forbidden. These will be deleted.
• It is forbidden to link to phishing sites.
ING is authorized to, at any time and without any consulting, remove copy or images from the ING Facebook page.
For your own protection we advise you to not post any personal information on the ING Facebook page wall like home address, phone number etc. If you feel the nee
FT The Bankers:
- Global Bank of the Year 2016
- Best Bank of the year 2016 in the Netherlands
- Best Bank of the year 2016 in Belgium
- Best Bank of the year 2016 Western Europe.
FT The Bankers: Best Bank in Belgium, in the Netherlands and in Poland
|Products||Retail Banking & Wholesale Banking|