|About||We are made of energy. Energy healing helps resolve imbalance, stress, insomnia, depression, illness and more. I also work with all species of animals.|
I am excited to share with you how a Reiki session can positively impact your life. It is easy to set up an appointment and in advance of our call, please complete this 2 minute intake form.
What is Reiki –
• Rei is a Japanese word translated as ‘higher power’ (or ‘God’) and Ki is the Japanese term for “life force energy” (known in Chinese medicine as ‘chi’, and Hindu religion as ‘prana’).
• A gentle and subtle transmission of energy by the practitioner using their ‘attunement’ to Reiki to channel the essential life force of the universe for healing potential.
• Reiki is a hands on energy-healing art originating in Japanese Buddhism in the early 20th Century. It is an ancient healing modality that was “re-discovered” By Mikio Usui; there is evidence that it originate in India thousands of years before Mr. Usui’s discovery, and some believe this is the way that Jesus Christ was able to heal.
• I am very experienced in my own life-long healing process and I have a deep empathy for my clients and the emotional distress that can come with healing trauma, pain and anxiety; this informs my entire practice, which is focused on aiding you in your healing process.
What to expect –
• A session with me is an energy–system balancing; a massage for your soul and psyche.
• Relaxing ambient music, incense and a space clearing set the tone for our session.
• You will lay on a massage table (or a comfortable spot of your choice) face-up and receive energy for an hour.
• Starting at the crown of your head and moving down the 7 chakras in your body, I will be channeling pure healing energy, displacing the normal imbalances of the human energy system. As I work intuitively, I often end up working in other areas of the body as my guides suggest.
• Every body responds to Reiki in a unique way, according to their own energy system. Some people do not feel much during a session, others feel the effects in the days and weeks after a session and then some extremely sensitive typ