We Welcome the Alumni and Members of the Institute of Chemistry, Ceylon
The Institute of Chemistry, Ceylon, was founded in 1972 as the successor to the Chemical Society of Ceylon founded in 1941.The Institute presently has a membership of over a thousand professionally qualified chemists. The Headquarters of the Institute located in Rajagiriya, Colombo, comprises of Lecture halls, Laboratories, a Library, an Instrument Center and an IT Center. These facilities enable the Institute to conduct tertiary level educational programs in Chemistry leading to Graduateship qualifications, and Diploma courses of study for Laboratory Technicians. The Institute also conducts Certificate courses in Applied Chemistry as well as organizes Seminars and Conferences that contribute towards the progress of Chemical Sciences.
Adamantane House 341/22, Kotte Road, Welikada Rajagiriya Sri Lanka, Rajagiriya, Sri Lanka