|About||Integrated Development Society (IDS) Nepal is a non-profit, non-governmental, development organization working to uplift the lives of poor and underprivile|
|Mission||To enable sustainable and equitable development through the improvement of livelihoods and knowledge management.|
This development organization was established by young and energetic professionals who have knowledge and experience in the fields of engineering, energy, environment, health, sanitation, capacity development and social development.
Focused on improving the quality of life of the underprivileged in Nepal, IDS Nepal takes a 5-prong approach. Its major working areas include:
- Infrastructure Development focusing on Water and Sanitation
- Climate Change and Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Development Action Research and Policy
- Knowledge Management, and
- Social Development Gender and Inclusion.