|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Experience What's Inside.|
Keep the innovation economy moving into the future.
Welcome to Intel’s Facebook page. We’re glad you are here.
This page provides a place to discuss the Intel brand, our family of products, initiatives, services and breaking news. The following guidelines are designed to help provide a quality environment for our fans. Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
By using or accessing this page, you agree to comply with Facebook’s Terms and Conditions. While we are excited to hear from everyone, it is important to note that postings by fans to Intel’s Facebook page do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Intel, nor does Intel confirm their accuracy.
We understand that technology is a subject many of you are passionate about – a passion we share. We welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback. We don’t take decisions on moderating posts lightly. But we do expect that participants post content and commentary that is both relevant and respectful to this community as a whole. Intel reserves the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate these kinds of posts:
• Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening or attacking others
• Defamatory, offensive, obscene, vulgar or depicting violence
• Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, religion, gender, nationality or political beliefs
• Fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful
• Trolling or deliberate disruption of discussion
• Violations of any intellectual property rights
• Spamming in nature
• Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers
• Commercial solicitation or solicitation of donations
• Link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
If you have a customer service issue, we recommend going to http://www.intel.com/go/supportcom
|Description||Intel has invested US$3.7 Billion in Singapore and has trained and employed thousands of Singaporeans. Intel Singapore is considered to be the most complex offshore site of Intel|
@Intel on Twitter
http://twitter.com/IntelSingapore (Singapore-specific Intel Twitter Handle)
http://twitter.com/intelinside (questions and support)
Family of Intel blogs http://blogs.intel.com/
Intel Hardware information:
Support: Hardware Support is available at http://www.intel.com/go/supportcommunity
Intel Software information: