|Work hours||Add information|
|About||A place for the international students of the University of Padua and Italian students with an international mindset.|
The International Student Council at University of Padova (ISC) was first established in September 2015.
It is a non-profit organization run by students for students and has no religious or political aims and affiliations.
Its primary role is to provide dedicated support for international students and aims to promote awareness and appreciation for the international student community at University of Padova while providing opportunities for social interaction and constructive cultural exchange.
Its goals are as follows:
1. To act as a bridge between International Students and the University of Padova in order to improve the life standards of international students and solve problems that may arise as a result of the language barrier, cultural difference,etc.
2. To create an international home where international students can share their problems and get advice on multiple aspects of everyday life both as a student and a resident of Padova.
3. To create a more diverse environment in the University of Padova by creating events and social meetings where people can meet other international people (from any nation, color, religion, race, gender, faith) and promote tolerance as a result of living in a globalized world.
4. To prohibit discrimination between international students and Italian students and to ensure that international students are afforded equal opportunities and are not denied access to facilities and services.
5. To strengthen the reputation of the university of Padova as an international and diverse university and to act according to the goals of internationalization of the university of Padova and to attract more international students.
The structure of ISC:
Elections are held every 2 years to choose the main committee comprising of:
Then committee then may assign members to key positions.