|Work hours||Add information|
An international trade union federation of transport workers' unions.
Around 700 unions representing over 16.5 million transport workers from some 150 countries are members of the ITF.
The ITF constitution sets out the following aims:
* to promote respect for trade union and human rights worldwide
* to work for peace based on social justice and economic progress
* to help its our affiliated unions defend the interests of their members
* to provide research and information services to our affiliates
* to provide general assistance to transport workers in difficulty
|Founded||10 June, 1896|