|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The Island Shangri-La Hong Kong, a welcoming luxury hotel retreat in the heart of the city, soars 56 floors above Hong Kong's most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses, with memorable views of the Peak and Victoria Harbour.|
|Restaurant services||Catering, Groups, Kids, Outdoor, Reserve, Waiter|
Drawn heavenwards, your eyes trace the 56 storeys of Island Shangri-La, Hong Kong, a luxurious tower overlooking the city’s most prestigious shopping, cultural and business addresses. Within this urban sanctuary are remarkable treasures waiting to be discovered.
Island Shangri-La comprises 531 luxurious guestrooms and 34 expansive suites. Exquisitely appointed with Asian-accented European furnishings, all rooms and suites command magnificent views of the Peak or Victoria Harbour.
Located on level 56 of the hotel, the Horizon Club Lounge is the highest executive lounge on Hong Kong Island. It connects to an outdoor landscaped roof garden – the only venue of its kind in Hong Kong – and offers seamless service, meeting facilities and complimentary breakfast at the adjacent Restaurant Petrus. These privileges as well as evening cocktails and enhanced amenities are available exclusively for guests residing on the dedicated Horizon Club floors.
The hotel offers a wide range of dining options in its eight restaurants, including Restaurant Petrus with soaring views and haute cuisine, as well as the Michelin-starred Summer Palace that offers the best of Cantonese specialities. Other restaurants offer a superb range of international cuisine and distinctive ambience.
• Named to "Best Hotels in Asia", Travel + Leisure (USA) 500 World's Best Hotels, 2003 - 2012
• A five-star rating, Forbes Travel Guide, 2011 - 2012
• Best Business Hotel in Hong Kong, Business Traveller (China), 2011
• Ranked 48th in the "Top 125 Asian Hotels" as voted for by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler (USA), 2011
• “Best Business Hotel in Hong Kong” for the fifth consecutive year and “Best Business Hotel in Asia Pacific”, Business Traveller (Asia Pacific), 2011
• Named to "Asia's Top City Hotels" in the readers' poll of Travel + Leisure South East Asia for the third consecutive year, 2011
• Silver Award, Hotels and Restaurants category, Hong Kong Awards for Environmenta