Official page for Isle of Man Steam Packet Company. This page is not monitored 24/7. You can get in touch via www.steam-packet.com/ContactUs.
The Isle of Man Steam Packet Company is the oldest continually operating passenger shipping company in the world, having begun operations in 1830. Our two vessels, Ben-my-Chree and the fast craft Manannan, operate regular ferry services between the Isle of Man, Heysham and Liverpool and seasonal services between the Isle of Man, Belfast and Dublin.
We’d like everyone to enjoy this page, so here are a few guidelines as to what is not acceptable to post:
• Obscenities or insults
• Pornographic, racist, discriminatory or other unethical content in any form such as images, text, videos or audio
• Information that violates, threatens or slanders other people, or constitutes an infringement of privacy
• Posting of personal details of Isle of Man Steam Packet Company employees, such as names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers
• Information that constitutes a criminal offence
• Computer viruses, malicious codes or spam
• Content which is in breach of confidentiality or which results in an infringement of copyright rules
We are happy for other businesses to tag Isle of Man Steam Packet Company in wall posts. However, if it is not deemed relevant, or fails to follow our guidelines of unacceptable content, then this will be removed.
We will manage this page according to these guidelines to ensure it remains an informative and enjoyable place for everyone.
If you would like to contact us by post, our address is Head Office, Imperial Buildings, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 2BY.