|About||art. coffee. community|
Cafe - Gallery - Boutique - Studios
We connect people through creativity.
Our Hawaii cafe serves freshly roasted Kona Coffee, artisanal pastries and handcrafted syrups in local flavors. 150-year-old historic "Honuaino Square" is home to this charming cafe/art center with on-site working artists in painting, drawing and metalsmithing.
- Coffee, teas, specialty beverages and baked goods
- Basic menu of rotating items, made fresh from scratch
- Local, organic and responsibly sources as much as possible.
- Handmade housewares, artisanal products and artwork
- Vintage, reclaimed and upcycled treasures
- Seasonal exhibits and revolving displays
- Creative experiences & private parties
Nestled within the historical building, Honuaino Square, this originally served as the Weeks Garage, est 1859. The property is owned and maintained by the great-grandchildren of the original business owners. 'Iwa Arts & Cafe will be reviving carpentry and blacksmithing over the coming year, using some of the original tools of the first owner, the renowned local carpenter, farrier, blacksmith and canoe builder, Henry Weeks.