|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The J.S. Clark Agency is a full service employee benefit firm specializing in the ongoing management of competitive benefit arrangements. Founded in 1987, J.S. Clark has grown to represent over 300 corporate clients across the country.|
Our Mission is Elite Client Service.
When it comes to service, we take our commitment to you very serious. This is why we have posted these promises in all our offices, which are our promises to you:
1. Take ownership of your request.
2. Assist you in an accurate and timely manner.
3. Provide you with the highest standard of professionalism.
4. Ensure confidentiality.
5. Communicate in a patient and pleasant tone.
|Description||For more than 30 years, J.S. Clark Agency has stayed current with the evolving benefits landscape to provide trusted, effective and efficient employee benefits solutions and counsel to clients located across the country. Our team of proven benefits professionals has the experience and the passion for client service to design a benefits plan for your business that fulfills the needs of your workforce, improves your marketplace competitiveness, and helps you achieve your business and financial objectives.|
|Founded||October 1, 1987|
As a full service Employee Benefit agency, J.S. Clark is committed to our clients’ success. As part of our commitment, we offer competitive insurance products engineered to save you money and most importantly—time.
J.S. Clark offers a complete line of Medical coverage options for your employees:
* Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), Point Of Service (POS) and Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO)
* Fully Insured or Self-Funded Arrangements
* Consumer Driven Health Plans
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRA) and
Health Savings Accounts (HSA)
We also specialize in designing Dental, Vision, Long/Short Term Disability, and Life Insurance.
WHAT WE DO:
* Customized Employee Communications
* Group Benefits Administration
* COBRA Benefits Administration
* FSA, HRA, and HSA Administration
* Employee Assistance Program
* Regulatory Review and Compliance
* Section 125 Cafeteria Plans
* Summary Plan Descriptions
* HR e-Newsletter
* Industry Bulletins
* Premium and Billing Audits
* Benchmarking Reports
* Executive Reimbursement
* HIPAA Compliance Assistance
* Wellness Programs
* One-on-One Employee Enrollment
* Educational Employee Seminars
* Employee Portals
* Human Resource Library
* Compensation Statements
* Online Enrollment
* Web Surveys
* Online Administration