|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Construction Services (General Contractor)|
• To provide quality work to clients
• To establish rapport & good working relationship with them.
• To develop innovative ways on project implementation.
• To guarantee full satisfaction on services rendered.
• To develop quality skilled workers/manpower to satisfy expectations of future clients.
The name "JAKBOA" is derived from Solomon’s Temple in the Bible. In his temple, there are two pillars seated at front, namely “Jachin” and “Boaz”, H ence, the name JAK-BOA. The Jachin column stands for “he shall establish” and “in him is strength” for Boaz. Both names give such strong impression that we think embodies what JAKBOA is all about.
Some of our Projects
Our past experience of over 10 years has included a large variety of residential assignments. We are well aware of the critical steps in the construction process from pre-construction planning, to the proposal, project management, to on-time completion and budget control. Unlike other construction companies, we can accomplish most of the work with our own team. We rarely utilize sub-contractors or other vendors. Instead, the owner, Engr. Romulo Asegurado and General Contractor will be on the job personally supervising the crew in making sure each job is meticulously done correctly. And if we do use a vendor, you can be assured that we use our long-standing relationships with well-performing subcontractors to allow us to cater to the specific needs of our clients.
JAKBOA Builders has performed commercial construction projects that would include building complete apartment complexes, townhouses, office buildings etc. We have experience in many light commercial projects and remodeling that can encompass the large to small bids.
Our experience along this line is extensive. We have built number of roads, bridges, ports etc. with local, national government and private organizations projects in the past.
|Founded||Romulo A. Asegurado|
1. Construction of Vertical & Horizontal Projects
2. Supply & Installation of Ceramic/Concrete Tile Roof & Accessories
3. Supply & Installation of Long-Span Colored Roofing
4. Fabrication & Installation of Steel trusses and wrought iron works
5. Interior Design