James Logan Elementary School is a historic elementary school building located in the Logan neighborhood of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It is part of the School District of Philadelphia. The building was designed by Irwin T. Catharine and built in 1923-1924. It is a three-story, nine bay, "U"-shaped, brick building with a raised basement in the Colonial Revival-style. It features a central entrance pavilion, round arched surrounds, and a brick parapet.It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1988 as the Logan Demonstration School.