|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Providing professional foot care in the North Kaipara region - including Dargaville, Ruawai, Maungaturoto, Kaiwaka, Tinopai and Mangawhai.|
Conditions treated include:
• Calluses, hard skin and split skin.
• Ingrowing toenails
• Foreign bodies (such as hair or shells) embedded in feet.
• Thickened of fungal nails.
• Foot pain due to the mechanics of the feet, which can cause recurrent strains and pains.
• Verucas (warts caused by a virus).
Podiatrists are professionally trained (to degree level) in all aspects of foot health and treatment of foot pain.
We study anatomy, physiology and pharmacology, as well as aspects of general medicine that affect feet, such as diabetes, gout, arthritis, heart disease, blood disorders and skin conditions.
Podiastrists (also known as chiropodists) are required by law to be registered with the Podiatrists Board of New Zealand, and are involved in on-going professional development to keep up to date with latest developments.