|Work hours||Add information|
|About||The official touring big band of the United States Army. Learn more at www.armyfieldband.com/jazzambassadors|
|Mission||The U.S. Army Field Band will provide musical support to strengthen the ties between the Army and civilian populations at home and abroad.|
Welcome to the Jazz Ambassadors' Official page on Facebook, where you will find the most recent news, videos and photos from America's Big Band. If you're looking for the official source of information about The U.S. Army Field Band please visit www.ArmyFieldBand.com
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
• No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• No comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• No documents of any kind should be posted on this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
Visit the Army's strategic communication tool, STAND-TO! at: http://www.army.mil/standto
|General manager||LTC Jim R. Keene, Commander, The United States Army Field Band|