|Work hours||Add information|
We have created this fan page to let you know all the great things that are happening at the Jersey Shore. We are building a base of business partners that will be offering you the best deals, parties, concerts and events around! It's all here first!
The JSCVB promotes a positive image of the environmental, cultural, and historic assets
of the region through marketing programs that increases leisure and business tourism thus
increasing visitor expenditures, tax revenues and employment opportunities.
About the Jersey Shore Convention and Visitors Bureau
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
What do Visitors mean to the Jersey Shore?
• Each visitor brings in about $548 in expenditures
• $0.72 of each dollar spent by visitors is kept within New Jersey
• Every 160 visitors creates a new NJ job
• Each visitor creates about $109 in tax receipts, $64 of which goes to state and local authorities
• Every 204 visitors pays for one New Jersey public school student for one year
• Each visitor creates $240 in wages paid to NJ workers
• Are you a part of the Jersey Shore Tourism Industry?
ARE YOU PART OF THE JERSEY SHORE TOURISM INDUSTRY?
In a word, YES! Tourism is a unique industry that permeates many other industries not typically associated with travel. The internationally accepted model for analyzing tourism’s economic impact splits the industry into two sectors:
• Core Tourism: Industries that “touch” the visitor and benefit directly from their spending. (e.g. hotels, restaurants, museums, amusement parks…)
• Non-Core Tourism: Industries that supply those that touch the visitors (Website developers, linen/food suppliers, couriers, janitorial services, construction)
$100 FLAT RATE MEMBERSHIP INCLUDED THESE ITEMS:
• Preferred placement on www.visitthejerseyshore.com
• Priority consideration for inclusion in Press and Travel Trade Familiarization Tours
• Priority consideration for inclusion in press releases and advertising campaigns, including radio, print and internet
• Representation at Consumer and Travel Trade Exhibitions
• Government Advocacy – Jersey Shore CVB is a member of the NJ Travel Industry Association and U.S. Travel Association
• Our organization solicits the tourism industry in Monmouth and Ocean counties
Still reading, interested...send a message and lets talk!