|Work hours||Add information|
• Jill Mickey provides real estate clients with a personalized approach to buying and selling. Clients can rely on her always-friendly demeanor, willingness to listen and professionally trained design skills – attributes that augment any home sale or purchase.
• Calm and creative, she excels in helping first time home buyers see the potential in starter homes, local newcomers find the perfect fit, and seasoned buyers and owners achieve smooth transactions. Attention to detail, quality, and integrity are at the center of Jill’s approach to real estate.
• Jill’s strategic social media program includes posting up-to-date real estate trends to making important contacts. She strategically utilizes this significant platform to provide the information you need as well as bring more buyers to your property. Jill is dedicated to gaining the exposure you need for your exceptional home. Her program offers a number of customized resources designed to showcase your property. Over 90% of buyers begin their home search online. Jill's comprehensive online marketing plan showcases each of her properties. This includes distribution with top websites including Realtor.com, Zillow, Trulia and ColdwellBankerOnline.com.
• Jill is a native of the Finger Lakes in Upstate New York but has called Chicagoland home for the last 25 years. She has lived in Lake Forest for the past decade and has also called Chicago, Evanston and Highland Park home. Jill’s local knowledge and personal connections are a continuous resource for her clients. As a mother of three, she is connected with the concerns of the modern family that include schools, sports, activities and neighborhoods. If she isn’t busy with work or her kids, she enjoys knitting, walking, field hockey, frequenting local restaurants and attending local art shows.
• Jill attended Syracuse University studying textile design and chemistry, has a M.S. in Mathematics from Northeastern University and a teaching certificate from The School of the