|Work hours||Add information|
Jumeirah Group, the Dubai-based luxury hospitality company and member of Dubai Holding, has been appointed by Zabeel Properties, a subsidiary of Zabeel Investments, LLC to manage Jumeirah Zabeel Saray.
Location | Situated on the West Crescent of Palm Jumeirah, Jumeirah Zabeel Saray is a mere 35-minute drive from Dubai International Airport and 45 minutes away from Abu Dhabi Airport. The resort offers access to the business district, world-class golf courses, theme parks, shopping malls and traditional souks, while
providing guests with a tranquil haven complemented by views
of the Arabian Gulf.
Accommodation | Jumeirah Zabeel Saray features 405 elegantly appointed rooms and suites, each of which is adorned with fine furnishings, soft linens and superb views. All rooms and suites offer stunning ocean views, state-of-the-art technology and bathrooms designed in traditional Ottoman style. 38 exclusive Royal Residences are situated around a lagoon pool set in tropical gardens with
Restaurants | Embark on a journey of sophisticated culinary opportunities across
ten restaurants and lounges in the resort. From signature dining to vibrant nights and regional flavours to international cuisine, each experience is as tremendous as the next.
Leisure Facilities | A world of decadent leisure awaits guests at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray, as they enjoy direct access to pristine private beach and the turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf. Relax by an outdoor infinity pool, soak in our Jacuzzis or enjoy a game of tennis at our two f loodlit courts.
Music-lovers can revel in a live fusion of culture and cabaret at MusicHall, while gourmets can relish unique fine dining at Supperclub (opening Spring 2013).
Talise Spa | The ultimate indulgence, Talise Ottoman Spa at Jumeirah
Zabeel Saray offers journeys of wellbeing which combine the ancient healing philosophies of the Ottomans with modern-day spa technology and luxury.
The spa is spread over two floors and includes separate ladies’ and gentlemen’s spa, hammams and a special couples’ retreat located on the mezzanine floor. The hotel has been named the ‘World’s Leading Spa Resort’ in 2011 and 2012 by the World Travel Award
Awards received in 2014:
• World Travel Awards 2014 - Middle East - Middle East's Leading Resort Residences - Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
• World Travel Awards 2014 - Middle East – Best Middle East Spa – Talise Ottoman Spa
Awards received in 2013:
• World Luxury Spa Awards – Best Luxury Resort Spa – Talise Ottoman Spa
• Time Out Dubai Restaurant Awards 2013 – Best Pan-Asian and Far East Restaurant - Voi
Awards received in 2012:
• World Luxury Travel Awards 2012 – Luxury Beach Resort – Jumeirah Zabeel Saray
• Hotelier Middle East Awards 2012 – Hotel Engineer of the Year – George Fares
• What’s On Awards 2012 – Best Lebanese Restaurant – Al Nafoorah
• World Travel Awards 2012 – UAE’s Leading Spa Resort
• Conde Nast Traveler Hot List 2012 – Talise Ottoman Spa
• BBC Goodfood Middle East Awards 2012 – Best MENA Restaurant – Al Nafoorah
• Taste of Ireland- Green box competition 2012 (Best Soup, Over all Best Performance Best Table Setting)
• 2012 World Hotel Luxury Award - Luxury Beach Resort
Awards received in 2011:
• Hotelier Middle East Awards 2011 – HR Person of the Year – Ayeda Al Hamoor
• World Travel Awards 2011 – World’s Leading Spa Resort
• World Travel Awards 2011 – UAE’s Leading Spa Resort