|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Affordable handmade vegan skin care for everyone -- Leaping Bunny certified, a Campaign for Safe Cosmetics Champion, and now EWG VERIFIED|
Just the Goods is a handmade natural skin care project serving the world from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Honoured to be one of very few Canadian skin care producers granted Champion status by the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics thanks to an unwavering commitment to safe ingredient choices and transparent labelling practices, Just the Goods is also certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics' Leaping Bunny program. This rare intersection of demonstrated values makes Just the Goods' safe and affordable personal care products a clear choice for those concerned with the impact of chemical-based mass production on our bodies and the earth.
Every day indulgences shouldn’t cost the earth or our health. It *is* affordable to look and feel great without unnecessary exposure to petrochemicals, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and artificial fragrances, dyes, and flavours. Everything we make features “just the goods” and nothing else, and all items are vegan.
- Recognized with Champion status by the Campaign for Safe Cosmetics
- 50+ products are now EWG VERIFIED
- Certified cruelty-free by the Leaping Bunny program
- An official partner of Humane Society International
- Member of the Safe Cosmetics Business Network
- Member of the Vegan Trade Council
- Has taken Environmental Defence's Just Beautiful Pledge
|Products||Facial care products, body and hair care products, bath and spa|