|Work hours||Add information|
|About||This page is committed to Helping Suffering Children|
|Mission||Helping kids get life, love and hope and providing a credible platform where passionate givers and donors around the world can participate through their gifts, grants, goods and services.|
KAFSO CHARITY MINISTRIES' Working Beliefs.
• We believe in the eternal existence of God, the author of all life and things. The beginning and finisher of all things.
• We believe that life is a gift from God and should therefore be respected and handled with such care as good stewards well aware that if we abuse it, we shall loose it.
• We believe that good life is about sharing. That one achieves his full potential through the number of lives he has made better, the number of other people’s questions he has answered in part or in full. That this is the correct measure of true success in life.
• We believe that nothing happens by accident. That nothing can happen if no step is taken to effect it into being. That a small thing done is better than the great thing not done.
• We believe in taking the initiative, not to wait for being called, being summoned, being moved, being asked. Answering before we are asked. Helping before we are requested.
• We believe that everyone is equally valuable if put under proper conditions. That this is demonstrated by all of us being sustained by the same breath from the same natural world.
• We believe in equal opportunities to everyone. That by providing equal opportunities people can germinate into any positive thing unbelievable to the expectations of all.
• We believe that life has a time of existence during which it should experiences all things. That if chances are not given, and nothing is experienced, there is no other chance to do it.
• We believe in destiny where one must do all things with destiny in mind whether good or bad. And that the life and quality of this destiny is determined now.
• We believe in a second chance to everything that happens. That the chance is now. That one one change destiny now. If bad to good. And if good to bad.
-Giving life, love & hope to all kids
-Something to eat to the hungry
-Something to drink to the thirsty
-Clothing the needy
-Visiting the sick
-Visiting the prisoners
-Taking in strangers
-Educating the uneducated
-Helping the elderly
-Helping restore the abused kids
-Fighting child kidnaps and slavery