|Work hours||Add information|
|About||Welcome to my Century 21 Northland business page. I look forward to helping you, your friends & family, with all of your real estate needs! Call anytime!|
Looking to buy or sell a home?
Let me help!
I've lived in the Traverse City area, for over 40 years, growing up on Long Lake, and attending high school here. After college, I returned to Traverse City, to work and raise my family in this beautiful area.
My strong work ethic and commitment to my clients, comes from having past careers in management, sales and customer service.
As a real estate agent, I know how important it is, to always keep my clients well informed, and on the right path. My job, is to help them to make the right decisions along the way and pave the way to a smooth closing.
It's a great feeling to live and work, in a place that I love, and where I have worked for many years.
Each day, I gain a greater appreciation for all that this area has to offer, and I am very happy to help others, who share in the dream of living here.
If you are interested in selling your home, or are in the market to buy a new home, I have the experience, dedication and commitment you can count on, to make your next real estate experience, a great one!
• Chippewa Valley High School, Mount Clemens, MI
• TC Central High School, Traverse City, MI
• Ferris State University, Big Rapids, MI
• Century 21 Northland - Real estate agent
• USA Today - District Manager, Northern Michigan
• LocalPoint Media - National Advertising Sales
• Bay View Real Estate - Condominium Sales & Property Management
• Traverse City Record Eagle - Advertising Sales
• NAR - National Association of Realtors
• MAR - Michigan Association of Realtors
• TAAR - Traverse Area Association of Realtors
• WCR - Women's Council of Realtors
• Traverse City Economic Club
• Traverse City Area Chamber of Commerce
• Traverse City Film Festival - 10 year volunteer manager
• Traverse City Comedy Festival - 4 year volunteer manager
• Child and Family Services