|Work hours||Add information|
Mission: To educate for today, inspire for tomorrow, and empower for the future.
School Colors: Purple and Gold
Population: Estimated 900
|Mission||To educate for today, inspire for tomorrow, and empower for the future.|
We welcome your comments as a means of sharing your own experiences, suggesting improvements or chiming in on the conversation. To keep our page focused, we have set some comment guidelines.
1. This page is moderated and all comments are reviewed by Kearney High School.
2. To ensure exchanges that are informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will not allow comments that are or include:
- Off Topic. We will delete comments not related to the subject of the page entries.
- Spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service will not be posted.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with a post, we'd like to hear from you. We do ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others.
- Illegal. Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.
- Language. Comments including but not limited to: profane or provocative language, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will be deleted.
- Links to outside websites. We will not allow fans to include links to websites for any purpose.