|Work hours||Add information|
The Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance is a non-profit association
of energy efficiency businesses, consumers, and enthusiasts in Pennsylvania.
• Monitor and support the full implementation of Pennsylvania Act 129.
• Extend and expand Pennsylvania Act 129 to require that utility conservation programs continue beyond 2013 and include natural gas, fuel oil, and propane customers.
• Actively participate in national efforts to advance energy efficiency initiatives.
• Support the adoption and implementation of the recommendations found in ACEEE’s Pennsylvania study.
• Strengthen grassroots energy efficiency advocates by connecting them with KEEA members and other energy efficiency contractors and stakeholders.
• Promote energy efficiency market transformation by providing KEEA members with an array of benefits, including business opportunities and seminars on timely topics.
|Description||In 2006, KEEA was founded in response to the pending expiration of utility rate caps in Pennsylvania and the state’s lack of energy efficiency policies. In 2007, KEEA’s core partners developed a statewide Energy Action Agenda to help remove market and regulatory barriers in order to ensure that energy efficiency becomes a central policy objective in Pennsylvania. Since then, over 65 diverse energy service providers, businesses, and non-profits have signed on to KEEA’s Energy Action Agenda.|