|Work hours||Add information|
The Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance is a non-profit association
• Monitor and support the full implementation of Pennsylvania Act 129.
• Extend and expand Pennsylvania Act 129 to require that utility conservation programs continue beyond 2013 and include natural gas, fuel oil, and propane customers.
• Actively participate in national efforts to advance energy efficiency initiatives.
• Support the adoption and implementation of the recommendations found in ACEEE’s Pennsylvania study.
• Strengthen grassroots energy efficiency advocates by connecting them with KEEA members and other energy efficiency contractors and stakeholders.
• Promote energy efficiency market transformation by providing KEEA members with an array of benefits, including business opportunities and seminars on timely topics.
In 2006, KEEA was founded in response to the pending expiration of utility rate caps in Pennsylvania and the state’s lack of energy efficiency policies. In 2007, KEEA’s core partners developed a statewide Energy Action Agenda to help remove market and regulatory barriers in order to ensure that energy efficiency becomes a central policy objective in Pennsylvania. Since then, over 65 diverse energy service providers, businesses, and non-profits have signed on to KEEA’s Energy Action Agenda.